Friday, July 28, 2006

It's gone but I'm not

Yes, I've deleted all my blog entries. It doesn't matter. It's something I can let go off. :)

Post up yours here so I can link 'em from my site so I can visit 'em.

My blog is gone but I'm not. Take care.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ang Gu Gu said...

sad case =(

Saturday, July 29, 2006 9:58:00 PM  
Blogger Boon said...

dude, what happened to your entries? accident ke, apa? anyway, glad to have you back - yeah, i've been reading your blog for sometime now (that is, until the recent MIA). take care bro. blessings...

Sunday, August 06, 2006 3:10:00 PM  
Blogger QiQi said...

hey, you're back!! :)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 1:18:00 AM  
Blogger sharininabudhabi said...

It's been a lo0ong time since I came here!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will be waiting for ur return!

Monday, February 12, 2007 1:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home